CCC is a great place to work. With a history of innovation and growth in a dynamic market, a passionate and dedicated team, and a deep commitment to building next-generation content and licensing solutions using the very best technology and talent available, we offer the stability of an ongoing business in an entrepreneurial culture—all while providing very competitive benefits.
- CCC Recognized as One of 2020’s Great Employers
- CCC Named to “Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts” List
We are CCC. Our success starts with our team… smart, dynamic, talented professionals whose contributions matter. We’re always learning, developing new skills, and exploring new and better ways to help society clear a path to information, discovery and the next “big idea.”
- Learn about our “We Not Me” employee charity initiative.
- Read how CCC is adapting and using best practices in the Work-From-Home era.
- Copyright Clearance Center Announces First Virtual ‘We Not Me’ Global Event
Meet CCC team members. View CCC team member profiles below and read our recent Q&A interviews with:
- Fran Alvarez, Regional Director, Seville Office
- Kate Alzapiedi, Director of Sales, Amsterdam Office
- Matt Belsham, Head of SPS Project Managers, London Office
- Jeanne Brewster, Customer Account Specialist, Danvers Office
- Raul Has, Regional Manager, Cluj Office
- Tom Ogier, Director of Client Engagement & Solutions, Danvers Office
- Christine Zoro, Customer Account Specialist, Danvers Office
- Ivan Arroyo, Technical Lead, Seville Office
Copyright Clearance Center is an Equal Opportunity
/ Affirmative Action Employer
Copyright Clearance Center provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CCC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of disability, please send an email to Human Resources at HR@copyright.com or call us at 978-750-8400 (US only) or +34 653311670 (outside US) to let us know the nature of your request.