Plan S and Horizon 2020?have set high expectations. Designed for maximum flexibility, RightsLink for Scientific Communications is an author-ready, institution-ready solution that helps publishers quickly model and support a variety of?Transformative Agreement Models, from the simple to the complex, without having to build, install, or support custom software.??
Created by experts in OA publishing and licensing, this sophisticated solution addresses author, funder, institution, and publisher needs for Transformative Agreements like Read and Publish, Publish and Read, Membership, Deposit, and more.??
RightsLink for Scientific Communications helps you:?
- Manage author charges and discounts of all types?
- Streamline billing and collections?
- Establish a viable OA infrastructure?
- Test new business models?
- Accommodate individual, consortia- and national-level deals?
- Develop author-aware workflows fueled by industry-standard metadata via seamless integrations?
- Support your users with award-winning?24/5 customer service?
PUT CCC’S OPEN ACCESS EXPERTISE TO WORK FOR YOU
The CCC team is comprised of publishing, information,?and technology specialists, including outside advisors, who focus on OA and the transformation of how knowledge is funded, accessed and shared.?
We also bring together key OA stakeholders from the author, publisher, institution, funding,?and vendor communities through roundtables, panel events, webinars, podcasts, and published material. CCC is a member of?OASPA?(Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association),?ALPSP?(Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers) and International Association of STM Publishers (STM), and a Sustaining Member of the?Society for Scholarly Publishing?(SSP).?