Boost the value and visibility of your content for text mining
To drive drug discovery and accelerate time-to-market, life science researchers use advanced text mining techniques to explore enormous volumes of biomedical literature, searching for patterns and connections to inform and guide R&D.?? The difficulty in accessing full-text, properly licensed and formatted content presents a key challenge for text miners.
RightFind? XML for Mining from Copyright Clearance Center was developed in partnership with dozens of leading STM publishers to address that challenge—streamlining the text-mining process for researchers while creating new opportunities for publishers.
RightFind XML for Mining helps publishers to:
- Increase visibility of their content among researchers for commercial text mining applications
- Make it possible for researchers to purchase unsubscribed articles in XML format for mining
- Reinforce and expand the value of existing subscriptions, and encourage new subscriptions
- Dramatically reduce the cost of servicing one-off requests for text-mining rights
- Support voluntary, market-based licensing solutions in the research community
RightFind XML for Mining benefits researchers by:
- Aggregating content from multiple publishers into a single platform
- Expanding search capabilities beyond the abstract and metadata to include full text
- Automatically validating subscription status for each article in order to:
??????? – Make subscribed content available immediately for download and mining
?????? – Facilitate the purchase of unsubscribed content for mining
- Providing normalized XML articles for easy ingestion into text mining software
Watch this video for more information.
Interested in participating in CCC’s RightFind XML for Mining solution?